
Another update again. Blogging is more like a chore these few days that I'm already beginning to dread it. Not surprising. This is not the first time that I had this feeling.
Another week has passed. Both our English and Mother Tongue orals are over. Cheerios! The English oral was held two days after the Mother Tongue's. I was the first few again. Was in Shift One with Grace while the others were in Shift Two.
The passage was relatively easy. I managed to scrape through with a "Good!" in the end by my examiner, Joyce Tan. She's a nice lady. I like her. The picture discussion was okay too, though I only said less than five lines. The conversation was the worst. I misinterpreted her question. So, after oral, I went for training.
Borrowed Malita's shoes as I forgot to bring mine. Goodness, that was the worst mistake to make. I ended up having a huge blister on my right sole in the middle of training. Evelyn came to train us too, and I was made the defender for many many times. Three, to be exact. And each time lasted for eternity - to someone who had a blister while defending so many people at a time. Shi Wen said my face was so white at first, and then it turned bright red. Hmmm. Free blusher.

The blister. It doesn't look as disgusting as it looked like on Thursday.
We commemorated Racial Harmony Day on Friday. I wore this malay costume from Fairuz. Don't know what was it called. The day before, I went to my neighbour's house to borrow a sari from her. She helped me wrap around my body too. It looked so pretty. Ha. I lent it to Tasha that day. We took loads of stupid shots in the MPH, during jogging period and assembly. As a result, Mr Toh caught Tasha, Fairuz and Lelin for "talking too much" as he assumed and asked them to stand up during assembly.
Too bad, they didn't in the end, so he called them out after assembly and scolded them less than five lines. Maybe its because he can only scold in mandarin, and not in english - since Tasha and Fai wouldn't be able to comprehend what he will be trying to scold in mandarin - he had to let them off after a few minutes. HA! I notice he is always observing the netballers train during netball trainings too. This has been going on for a relatively long time already. Ever since last year? I can only infer from this that he has got nothing better else to do. Poor soul.
Shall not discuss about him anymore. Yesterday (Saturday) there was this mini netball carnival at kallang. Ignite has been doing very well, but since the starting, we have not manage a full team gathering. I'm waiting impatiently for the arrival of Pesta Sukan. It was most unbelievable that Ru managed to put in three shots in a row, while I attempted the same number of shots, but none of them went in. I must emphasize, NONE of them went in.
Ignite's debriefs are always so hilarious. Thanks to Ranjani. She is just so funny. We played with the old cedarians who graduated years ago. We were telling ourselves repetitively that we must not be intimidated by them! And yes, it worked! Our bringing down of ball from the defense side to the attack side were mostly smooth and beautiful (if thats the word to describe it). Very nice.
I noticed one girl from NJC too. She looked so much like Maisha! And YES, it turned out to be her! She has changed so much! I almost couldn't recognise her. She has become this pretty and tall young lady. Oooh! The GK that I was partnering when I was GS said that Marvin was taller than her already. WOAH. How fast time flies, when he was just Primary One and in the same class with me. (Mind you, I WAS TALLER THAN HIM THEN.) I MISS MRS MIRANDA. Sulks, can't wait to see her on Teacher's Day!
Maisha said we played very well, and that I was a bit gan jiong (impatient, that is) Haha, some tip from her!
After taking a shower (only Jacinda didn't bathe! Stinky stinky! *pinches nose*), we took 158 to Serangoon. OH MY. The bus journey is so unforgettable. We took SO many funny shots.
Digress..
I CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD ANY PICTURES! THIS IS INFURIATING. TAN XIN RU. HELP! YOUR CABLE DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK. OR IS IT MY CAMERA? OH MIAN.
Oooh, Xinru just called me! Okay, and once again, the day is saved by the Noble!
Okay. PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE NOW.
Grace attempting to snip off my long and beautiful ponytail. BAD GIRL!
The end result after running across a muddy field. YUCK.
Fairuz and I outside the com lab.
Xinya and I posing a spastic shot during community singing in the MPH.
Best friends!
Group picture without Fairuz as she took this shot!

This is from Tasha's cam!
The effect of the twins jumping across while I took this shot. Its a wonder that was no clashes between both of them, if not all of us would be having laughing fits there.
Grace and Sam, (Pottyman's look-alike!) Grace was standing on a levelled ground to make even the height difference!
Notice the height difference!
Lelin and Ru. They look so errrs, adorable?
Me and Tasha, while Xinya and Sam were attempting to spoil our picure.
The twins with Si Ning, one of the four nominees for the next year's head prefect councillor.
The retards!
...... Spider Pose?
Xinru and Xinya.
After that, all of us went to MOSburger at Junction 8. We started off with eight people walking out of PP, while waiting for two cabs to get us. Okay, so one came, and FOUR IDIOTIC KIASU PEOPLE rushed to the cab, leaving Xinru, Lelin, Fai and me behind. It was rather funny, cause all our best friends pangsehed us. Grace pangsehed Xinru, Sam pangsehed Lelin, Tasha pangsehed Fai and Xinya pangsehed me! (Note to myself) I need to find a replacement for the "pangseh".
At MOS..
This was so comical. We were all fantasizing in full view of others.
This is bad (glares at Tasha).
TWIST!

Hmm, what is Tasha doing?
PEEK-A-BOO! Candid shot by ME! This is a classic.
I shall expose her idiocy!
HA HA, that girl.
She was looking at her cam, and I was looking at mine.

Fairuz in the background!

No more Fai, but some other weirdo girl. Everybody wants to come into these two pretty ladies' picture!

This is so random!

Lying on one another.

Packing to leave.
Then we had to leave for the Meet-the-Parents session. We were late, as usual, and we had to cab there. It was a total bore up at the gallery.
Valerie, Me and Xinru after the Meet-the-Parents session.
HA HA.
I shall proceed to the pictures we took after the mini netball carnival at kallang yesterday...
The coolio effect of the hair dryer blowing on our hair. HAHA. 
GASPS.


WASTED. Ru and Me.
Jacinda and Xinya.
Total Madness!
Xinya trying to balance herself.
The Emergency Exit sign. Ru found it highly amusing, so...
...she attempted to imitate the figure.
The CMI lianlians (according to Ian) Haha.
We finally reached Ian's place! Cabbed there in the end.
ELIAS! He's looking at my direction!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I can ever be a Mom anymore. I cant even handle Elias! BOO HOO HOO. But I think he still likes me, since he kept grabbing my finger and looking into my eyes everytime! Oh so adorable!
SO CUTEEEEE!

Elias is day dreaming!
Fatherly act from Ian!
Greedy us! Cheese prata rocks.
Okay, THATS THE END OF MY PICTURE BLOGGING.
Jacinda and I left Ian's place at around 2200h. I reached home after 2300h as a result. Was so shag that I had no mood to do anything. Yesterday night was sad. I couldn't go to sleep! It was exasperating. I was so desperate that I started writing again. Hee.
Goodbye everyone,
Janine.
PS: I took three full hours to do this entry okay!